The Child Protection Network’s will hold the 2nd Manila Conference with the theme “Creating Safe and Caring Environments for Children” on December 5-6, 2011 at the SMX Convention Center.
Topics include Safety at HOME; PUBLIC PLACES; on the ROAD and CYBERSPACE.
After the Manila Conference, Dec 7, from 8 to 12 noon, the Society of Adolescent Medicine of the Philippines, Inc (SAMPI) will hold a Parenting Workshop with the following topics
- Normal Growth and Developing
- Common Risk Taking among Teens: Smoking, Alcohol, Early Sex
- How to Talk to your Teens
- Setting Limits/ Enforcing rules
- How to handle risk taking among teens
SAMPI is composed of adolescent med. specialists, pediatricians, psychologists, guidance counselors and other health care professionals.
If interested to attend the main conference or the post conference workshop, please call +632 750-8588/ +632 887-1304 or send email to email@example.com