When we started the cyber wellness initiative on Jul 2010, we never thought we will go this far:
- At the end of SY 2009-2010, our roadshow made a total of 20 seminars.
- The module for parents evolved to include youth, nannies, professionals and corporations
- We’ve been in various public affairs show like, Failon Ngayon, Unang Hirit and Reporter’s Notebook.
- Yahoo, ABS CBN, ZDNet Asia, Manila Bulletin either reported, featured our advocacy or sought our opinion about social web.
- We’ve been on various FM and AM radio shows promoting our advocacy.
- Participated in various fora
- Went as far as Koronadal Cotabato, to share with the students of Notre Dame the initiative
- Won the “best advocacy blog” on December 2010 being given annually by Philippine Blog Awards
- Finalist under “tech junkie” of the Globe T@tt Awards
And now, we are set to achieve another milestone by collaborating with Government in advocating cyber wellness. Just recently, we held a “cyber wellness train the trainer” seminar for PNP CIDG Project Angel Net.