+63949 384 3504
Select Page



another question about identity theft


You are a victim of “identity theft” and is correct to say that it affects your online reputation. Here’s what you can do:

1. Report said abuse to facebook- go here: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=174210519303259&in_context

2. Report said incident “online” to PNP CIDG- go here : http://cidgangelnet.ph/main/?page_id=121

3. Inform your network that you have a fake account, and posts at the fake account  should be ignored.

Hope these will help, let me know how we can help you further