+63949 384 3504
Select Page

AskSonnie Q: Identity Theft

    I received this question via AskSonnie Formspring Hi Mr/Ms Anonymous, My thoughts on your situation: 1] Get the services of a lawyer, a public lawyer will do, so you will be guided of the proper legal steps so as not to incriminate yourself. 2] Try to...