+63949 384 3504
Select Page



I received this question via AskSonnie Formspring

A question about Identity Theft

Hi Mr/Ms Anonymous,

My thoughts on your situation:

1] Get the services of a lawyer, a public lawyer will do, so you will be guided of the proper legal steps so as not to incriminate yourself.

2] Try to contact the tv station/program that mentioned you as the culprit, so you can give your side of the story

3] Report your hacked account to the social networking site(s) concerned, and reclaim it. Make sure all your communications are recorded and kept safe

4] Show yourself to the NBI (with your lawyer) to clear your name, share your version of story and cooperate with them.

Listen to us every Monday, 4PM at  Show and Tell Radio, DWBL 1242 AM. Tweet your Q’s by using the hashtag #AskSonnie , or send it via Formspring or leave a message at http://www.facebook.com/WSPH.Consultancy .  We will answer them on radio and blog about it too. Livestream is available at kitatayo.blogspot.com.